Enjoy the thrill of the push, pull and rip through our mighty D5G Bulldozers. After the safety drill and warm up, you will take control of this huge machine with your instructor by your side guiding you through a couple of exercises which includes setting up big mounds, working through gigantic tires and Teeter-Tottering through a mega mound!
Times and Location
Times: 10:00am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm
Duration: 90 minute experience
Departing: Las Vegas
Destination: 3012 S Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89102
Push, pull and rip your way to excitement on our huge D5G Bulldozers. You take the controls while your instructor guides you through a series of exercises including carving out a trench, pushing gigantic tires and teeter-tottering over a mega dirt mound!
- Brief orientation to show you how the machine’s controls work
- Safety orientation such as breathalyzer for testing for participants
- Ninety minutes session with a bulldozer, complete warm-up exercises, fun filled activities, and also some free time
Certificate of Completion and a photo opportunity.
Understand that closed toes shoes will be needed and also recommend comfortable clothes. You may get some dust on your shoes. For you to participate or eligible for the Bug Dig Bulldozer, you have to be 14year old plus with a minimum of 48 inches tall. It doesn’t require you to have any driving experience. All the instructors are English speaking people, but if needed, they can arrange for an interpreter before scheduling for the dig upon request. For the purpose of safety, all machines will be used by one person per session, each session is about 90minutes.
- 14 years and older and 48 inches tall
- No driving experience needed
- For safety reasons, all machines are for one person. There is only one seat!
- Closed toed shoes are
- We are more than happy to accommodate you with an interpreter