Desert ATV and Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Times and Location
Tour Times: 7:00am 7 days a week
Duration: 8.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Air Time: Approximately 90 minutes
Location: Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Lake Meade Recreational Area
- Pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 AM, 7 days a week), also
- Helicopter ride through Grand Canyon West, also
- Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon, also
- Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River, also
- Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River, also
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available), also
- Drop Off at any Las Vegas Strip Location
Need To Know
- Minimum age to ride the ATV is 16 years old. Children under the age of 16 can ride as a passenger on the UTV, also
- The minimum age to ride in the helicopter is 5 years old, also
- The minimum age to drive the Razor is 16 years old with a Drivers License, also
- All children under the age of 26 must ride as a passenger, also
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian, also
- The minimum age to participate in skydiving is 18 years old with government issued ID, also
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to shoot. Women who are pregnant may participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin your journey of a lifetime as you embark on your “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel when your private tour guide picks you up in a luxury vehicle and transports you to our heliport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. Enjoy as you take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, admire the steep cliffs and stunning multi-colored geological formations sculpted over 100 million years. Dip 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and enjoy the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Relax and marvel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. Swoop 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Ascend from the canyon and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your adventurous Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view indigenous plant and wildlife that surrounds you. Midway take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River and enjoy the sites and sounds of nature.
After an invigorating break ride back through the natural forming trials. Get your adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
+ Additional Information
Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
All tours require a 72- hour cancellation notice. Tours cancelled within the 72 hours in NON-REFUNDABLE. There will be a $50 change per person for any canceled and a $150 charge per person for any canceled helicopter tour.
Tour No Shows: Tour no shows are a 100% NON-REFUNDABLE and packages are NOT transferrable.