Desert Shooting, ATV and Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour – Vegas Activities
Get ready to experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas. Start your odyssey with an invigorating “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and feast your eyes on one of life’s greatest wonders, the Grand Canyon. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River then get ready to experience shooting fully automatic weapons for the best adrenaline rush you’ll ever experience! These Vegas activities are not to be missed!
Times and Location
Tour Times: 7:00am or 1:00pm
Duration: 8.5 Hours
Flight Time: 90 minutes
Location: Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Lake Mead Recreational Area.
Desert Shooting, ATV and Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour – Non Shooter – $740
- Pick Up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 AM, 7 days a week)
- 90 minute helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon
- Champagne landing at the bottom of the canyon
- Three hour Scenic Motorized ATV tour through Lake Mead National Park
- Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
- The shooting package of your choice
- Photo opportunity with awesome weapons
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, fries, and soda
- Drop off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip location
- 1 Sub Gun (25 rounds), also
- 1 Machine Gun (25 rounds), also
- 9MM Glock (5 rounds), also
- 1 Grenade Launcher, also
- Lunch at the Hoover Dam Bridge
Need To Know
The minimum age to shoot is 12 years old and 5 feet tall. All children under the age of 12 can participate as a non-shooter.
– Must be 16 years old to drive the ATV. All children under the age of 16 must ride as a passenger on the 6 seater UTV.
– All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian at all times.
– Due to a safety concern, pregnant women cannot participate in this adventure.
– For each shooting package only 1 non-shooter package is allowed. Must be an even 1:1 ratio for shooter to non-shooter.
– Passengers on the helicopter exceeding 250 lbs /112 kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check in.
Keep In Mind
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– A valid photo identification will be required at the time of check-in. This can either be a valid passport or driver’s license. –
Due to a safety concern, pregnant women cannot participate in this adventure.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle and will drive you to our heliport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Approach steep cliffs and stunning multi-colored geological formations sculpted over 100 million years. Swoop 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation of the canyon’s vastness. Relax, and revel in the breathtaking views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles.
You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Embark from the canyon, relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Upon arrival, your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the captivating trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view indigenous plant and wildlife that surrounds you. Midway through the fun, take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature. After an invigorating swim, ride back through the natural forming trails before setting foot on your next adventure.
Now it is time to get your juices flowing. You will be greeted by your range and shooting specialist then escorted to your private military style bunker set in a stunning desert storm atmosphere. Fire a wide range of full automatic weapons and .50 caliber selections including the Barrett Sniper Rifle, M2 ‘Ma Deuce’ BMG, and Desert Eagle.
After getting your adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, fresh cut fries, and soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
+ Additional Information
Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
All tours require a 72- hour cancellation notice. Tours cancelled within the 72 hours in NON-REFUNDABLE. There will be a $50 change per person for any canceled and a $150 charge per person for any canceled helicopter tour.
Tour No Shows:
Tour no shows are a 100% NON-REFUNDABLE and packages are NOT transferrable.