Desert Shooting And Helicopter Tour
Get ready to experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas. Start your odyssey with an invigorating “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and feast your eyes on one of life’s greatest wonders, the Grand Canyon. Then, get ready to experience shooting fully automatic weapons for the best adrenaline rush you’ll ever experience!
Times and Location
Tour Times: 7:00am or 1:00pm
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Flight Time: 90 minutes
Location: Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Lake Meade Recreational Area.
- Complimentary pickup from any Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 AM or 1:00 PM, 7 days a week), also
- Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon (90 minutes), also
- Champagne Landing at the bottom of the Canyon, also
- The shooting package of your choice, also
- Photo/video opportunity after shooting with awesome military weapons, also
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available), also
- Drop off at your hotel or at any Las Vegas Strip location
- 1 Sub Gun (25 rounds), also
- 1 Machine Gun (25 rounds), also
- 9MM Glock (5 rounds), also
- Lunch at the Hoover Dam Bridge, also
- 1 Grenade Launcher, also
- 1 Sub Gun (25 rounds), 1 Machine Gun (25 rounds) and a 9MM Glock (5 rounds) 1 Grenade Launcher, a stop at the Hoover Dam Bridge & Lunch.
Includes: This package is for anyone in your group who is not shooting. Include Hoover Dam Bridge and lunch.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle and will drive you to our heliport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Approach steep cliffs and stunning multi-colored geological formations sculpted over 100 million years. Swoop 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation of the canyon’s vastness. Relax, and revel in the breathtaking views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles.
You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Embark from the canyon, relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Now it is time to get your juices flowing. You will be greeted by your range and shooting specialist then escorted to your private military style bunker set in a stunning desert storm atmosphere. Fire a wide range of full automatic weapons and .50 caliber selections including the Barrett Sniper Rifle, M2 ‘Ma Deuce’ BMG, and Desert Eagle.
After getting your adrenaline pumping enjoy some down time at our onsite restaurant and bar while you savor our World-Famous Burger, fresh cut fries, and soda. After a thrilling and spectacular day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
___ All shooters must be at least 12 years old and 5 feet tall. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
– Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to shoot. Women who are pregnant may participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
– The Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE ALL WEAPONS for 15 rounds on the Barrett.
– The Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE ALL WEAPONS for 35 rounds on the M2 Deuce.
– For each shooting package only 1 non-shooter is allowed. Must be an even 1:1 ratio for shooters to non-shooters.
– Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check in.
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– Valid photo identification is required at time of check in. This can be a valid passport or government issued id/drivers
Due to a safety concern, pregnant women cannot participate in this adventure.license.
+ Additional Information
Conditions and Cancellation Policy: All tours require a 72- hour cancellation notice. Tours cancelled within the 72 hours in NON-REFUNDABLE. There will be a $50 change per person for any canceled and a $150 charge per person for any canceled helicopter tour.
Tour No Shows: Tour no shows are a 100% NON-REFUNDABLE and packages are NOT transferrable.