Sin City is full of fun, fancy, and fabulous cocktails, but there are only a few that are made extra special. Check out these incredible dry ice cocktails in Las Vegas at Hexx, Voodoo Lounge, and Sugar Factory!
Dry Ice Cocktails
If you’re looking for cocktails that are above and beyond, you want the Potions at Hexx. So choose from four different incredible dry ice cocktails, including: Purple Haze, a berry drink with vodka and kinky blue; Magick Dragon, with passion fruit, blood orange, bacardi dragonberry, and kinky pink; Elixir with peach, mango, and blue curacao; and the Flamingle Punch with guava and passionfruit flavors, absolut elyx, and lime juice topped with prosecco. Each cocktail will run you about $36 bucks, but it comes in a giant glass, so. Bottoms up!
Additionally, Voodoo Lounge is famous for their dry ice drink, The Witch Doctor. It’s a rum concoction is around $30, but it’s well worth it to see the magic, frothing brew. The Witch Doctor is made with bacardi, captain morgan, malibu, peach schnapps, pineapple rum, raspberry rum, grenadine, pineapple juice, sour mix, and, of course, dry ice.
Most noteworthy, Sugar Factory takes the cake when it comes to over the top, outrageous, delicious, and of course, sugary concoctions. They have the largest selection of dry ice drinks, including:
- Lollipop Passion with melon, coconut, and pineapple;
- The Drake, with peach, sweet tea, and strawberry lemonade;
- Night Owl, with Virginia Black and mint lemonade;
- Coconuts Gone Bananas with (you guessed it) coconut, banana, pineapple, and Virginia Black;
- White Gummi, a fruity cocktail with gummi worms;
- Raspberry Watermelon Mojito topped with watermelon candy and fresh mint;
- Ocean Blue, with GUMMI SHARKS (!!!);
- The Watermelon Patch with vodka, rum, lemon and citrus soda;
- Fuzzy Peach Penguin Mango with vodka and gummy peach penguins;
- Hot and Wild Spicey 305 Pineapple, with vodka, jalapeno and chipotle pineapple
- Mai Tai, with coconut, rum, orange, and pineapple
- Energy Bear, with red bull and watermelon vodka
- Passion Bunch, with blood orange and passionfruit flavors
- Berry Bliss, with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries
Furthermore, you can get the drinks boozy or without alcohol, and they have tons of other libations and sweets! They’re about $36 each.