FLYBOARD EXPERIENCE LAKE LAS VEGAS
Experience the ultimate thrill of freedom by flying on water pressure! This exciting activity is for everyone!! Whether you’re young or old, it’s easy to learn. We’ve come to Las Vegas now so – it’s YOUR turn to fly!!
Times and Location
Times: 11:00am- 6:00pm
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure: Las Vegas, NV
Destination: Lake Las Vegas, NV
- Check in with your instructor
- Receive a10 minute on land Instruction and 10 minutes in the water
- Receive a 10 minute on land Instruction and 10 minutes in the water
- All Flyboard gear
Need To Know
- Temperatures in the Las Vegas area can rise to over 100F. Sunblock is advised.
- Sunglasses to protect you from the glare of the water.
We suggest this flight experience for any first or second time flyers. It is a great experience with plenty of flight time. You will receive a 10 minute instruction on land and then you will have 10 minutes of flight time in the water. Most people will be up in the air and flying in under 3 minutes
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy which means you can cancel your booking and request a full refund anytime outside of 48 hours.
- To change your reservation if you give us a minimum 24 hour notice, but a refund will not be issued inside this time frame if you need to cancel. Inside of 24 hours there is a strict no cancellation and no rescheduling policy. We have an extremely high demand and it is important that we respect other customers appointments and keep on schedule.
- Weather cancellations on behalf of Flyboard Las Vegas will result in rescheduling at the next available opening. If you are unable to reschedule we will refund 85% of your booking, and only charge 15%.