Spend the night at the Grand Canyon and experience one of the best tours from Las Vegas by seeing one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. The Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour will pick up and drop off from your hotel and take you on a tour of some of the most beautiful aspects along the South Rim. Have your camera ready for the rugged beauty.
Times and Location
Departing Time: 7:30AM
Duration: Approximately 38 hours; return to Las Vegas at about 9:30 PM the next day
Departing: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
- 7:30 AM (approximately) Las Vegas hotel pick-up
- Refreshment stop
- Travel across the newly built Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Lunch at the home of the historic Grand Canyon Railway in Williams, Arizona on Route 66
- National Park entrance fee and rim tour—Mather Point, Visitor’s Center, Yavapai Point, Bright Angel Lodge
- 4:00 PM (approximately) Check-in at Yavapai lodging accommodations (For other lodges inside and outside the park, please call our toll free number for rates.)
- Free Time (Suggestions – Helicopter Flight (11:00 a.m. flight only), Airplane Flight, Jeep Safari Tour or a Bike Excursion
- Free Time until 3:30 PM
- IMAX Movie included
- 4:30 PM Meet coach at Bright Angel Lodge
- Depart for return to Las Vegas
- 9:30 PM (approximately) Arrive in Las Vegas
- Courtesy premium hotel pick-up and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY, also
- Free complimentary morning snack, also
- Free bottled water, also
- Deluxe motorcoaches, also
- Professional Driver, also
- Travel across the newly built Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, also
- FREE Buffet Lunch (All You Can Eat – $15 value) at the historic Grand Canyon Railway. We provide quality choices at the Grand Canyon Railway in Williams, Arizona. We do not believe a hot dog, rice bowl or a sandwich is sufficient for a whole day tour, also
- National Park Rim & Village tour, also
- Full day at the canyon, also
- IMAX movie, also
- Lodging, also
- Photo opportunities galore!
The benefit of traveling with us in our comfortable, modern deluxe eco-friendly motor coaches is that we leave nothing to chance when it comes to your safety and comfort. Our professional drivers are the best in Las Vegas. All vehicles are equipped with restrooms, large viewing windows, air conditioning, reclining seats, adjustable arm rests, foot rests, and video monitors. Please feel confident that we have your safety and comfort in mind, so we use the best coaches for this tour. Your comfort, safety and satisfaction are always number one with us.
Join us on this exclusive trip! Spend the night in a historic lodge located on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Have enough time for a rigorous hike or a romantic moonlit walk along the rim of the Grand Canyon. Dine at the El Tovar, add a stunning helicopter flight, or kick back in one of the lodges by the fireplace and listen to stories provided by a park ranger. Discover what the Grand Canyon is all about and have time to walk the nature trails, view the Native American artistry, or visit the Grand Canyon Village.
Something to do at Night? We have the perfect solution with tickets to the IMAX The Story Behind the Canyon. This 34 minute movie operates on the half hour every hour. During the summer take the park shuttles to the IMAX Theater in Tusayan and in the winter taxis are available. Our overnight trip allows you time to take in the canyon sights as well as time to see the IMAX movie. Summer hours: March 1 – October 31 from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Winter hours: November 1 – February 28 from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30p.m.
+ Additional Information
Gratuity not included