Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter and Boat
Enjoy an incredible Grand Canyon West Rim tour like no other. You will see the desert landscape by land, sea, and air. This includes 15 minutes by helicopter alone with a 20 minute pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River. Throughout the day, you will see Lake Mead, the Grand Canyon, along with the Joshua Tree Forest.
Times and Location
Departing Time: 7:30AM
Duration: Approximately 11.5 hours
Departing: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West Rim
- Stop at overlook of Hoover Dam for photo opportunity
- Drive over Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Stop in Dolan Springs
- Grand Canyon West tour, with four hours to explore
- View West Rim including Guano Point and Eagle Point
- See Cowboy Town
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Morning snack and refreshments
- Narrated bus tour
- Free WiFi on the bus
- Power outlets for charging devices
- Movie on the return trip to Las Vegas
Need to know
- Lap children under the age of two years are at no charge
- This Tour Is Not Suitable For Wheelchairs
- It Is Highly Recommended That No Show, Dinner, Or Flight Reservations Be Made On The Day Of The Tour
- Cancellation outside of 48 hours results in no charge, within the 48 hours, no refunds for cancellations will be given
Your Grand Canyon tour begins by being picked up at your Las Vegas hotel. The driver/tour guide will entertain you with information about Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam, and the Grand Canyon. Your first stop will be for a photo opportunity of the 725 foot tall Hoover Dam, which has been an icon since 1935. You will then drive over the epic Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and narration will continue.
Travel throughout Black Canyon, which has played an important development role within the Southwest. You will also drive through parts of Lake Mead National Recreation Area and make a stop within Dolan Springs, Arizona where you will be able to get out and stretch as well as have lunch.
The tour will then continue through the Mojave Desert as well as the Joshua Tree Forest, which dates back 900 years and is home to one of the largest trees of its kind.
Grand Canyon Delights
You will then arrive at the Grand Canyon West Rim, and be greeted by Indians of the Hualapai Nation. Here, you will take their shuttle service to three points: Cowboy Town (Hualapai Ranch), Eagle Point, and Guano Point. This is a hop on hop off shuttle allowing you to spend the time where you desire.
A walking tour will then take you through the dwellings of Native Americans as well as an amphitheater that features live Native American performances throughout the day. When you are at Guano Point, you will want to make sure and stop at the Native American bazaar where there is jewelry and crafts for sale, all made by women of the Hopi and Navajo nations.
You will also board a VIP helicopter where you will take a 15 to 20 minute flight to see breathtaking views of the colorful canyons and the rushing waters of the Colorado River.
A pontoon boat will then take you on the Colorado River where you can marvel at the Canyon from a different perspective.
Your tour then ends where you will be returned to your hotel in Las Vegas. Book your Grand Canyon West Rim Tour today!