Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Air Tour Flight with Bonus Landing
Travel in luxury & style to America’s #1 Natural Wonder of the World on board our luxury helicopter. It’s specifically designed with forward-facing seats and 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic views. Hence, there’s no better way to travel.
Our highly trained pilots provide informative commentary and narration during the trip. You’ll also experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. Most notably, fly past the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill.
Next, you will descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon, as you soar over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formations that span millions of years. Also around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders including panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Lastly, the tour Includes Mercedes Benz luxury ground transportation to and from our private helicopter tour facility.
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Mojave Desert
- Extensive helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the mighty Colorado River
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
- Once in a lifetime photo opportunities
- Approx. 30 minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort Pickup and Drop-off
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure times
- 5 Star Helicopter departing from Boulder City Airport only 35 min. from the Las Vegas Strip Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min. Note: Grand Canyon West Airport is located 2 miles from the rim of the Grand Canyon.