LAKE LAS VEGAS PADDLE BOARD
Come enjoy 1 hour of Paddle boarding at any of our locations at Lake Las Vegas. Cruise along the calm waters and experience why Paddle boarding is quickly becoming the most popular water sport around.
Times and Location
Times: 11:00am- 5:00pm
Duration: 1 hour
Departure: Las Vegas, NV
Destination: Lake Las Vegas, NV
- Check in with your instructor
- Receive your paddle board
- Paddle board
Need To Know
- Temperatures in the Las Vegas area can rise to over 100F. Sunblock is advised.
- Sunglasses to protect you from the glare of the water.
Stand Up Paddle boarding is the hottest new craze taking over water sports. It’s ease of learning and great core body workout attracts water enthusiasts of all types. SUP is part paddling, part balancing, part surfing.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy which means you can cancel your booking and request a full refund anytime outside of 48 hours.
- To change your reservation if you give us a minimum 24 hour notice, but a refund will not be issued inside this time frame if you need to cancel. Inside of 24 hours there is a strict no cancellation and no rescheduling policy. We have an extremely high demand and it is important that we respect other customers appointments and keep on schedule.
- Weather cancellations on behalf of Las Vegas PaddleBoard will result in rescheduling at the next available opening. If you are unable to reschedule we will refund 85% of your booking, and only charge 15%.