LAS VEGAS FOODIE TOURS AFTERNOON CULINARY
Rev up the appetite with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that will leave you raring to go for a night on the town later.
Times and Location
Departing Time: 2:30 p.m.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Departing: Las Vegas
Destination: Downtown Las Vegas
- Visit 4 of Vegas’ most highly acclaimed restaurants in just one outing, also
- Enjoy 10+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs, also
- No lines. No hassles with reservations. Receive VIP service with immediate seating, also
- Each stop is a different, unique dining adventure designed for the ultimate in fun and interaction, also
- A personal guide armed with insider knowledge and insightful tips.
- Guided Tour, also
- Delectable dishes at 4 stops
Need To Know
- We will visit 2 to 3 resorts and average 2 to 3 restaurants at each resort, also
- Water is served at all locations however, alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption, also
- Our tours are not geared toward young children who may not have the patience or stamina for a 3-hour dining experience, however older children who appreciate great food may enjoy taking the tour.
Offering the perfect overview of the Strip, this 2 ½-hour excursion is a rollicking jaunt past iconic fountains, glitzy venues and people-packed promenades to the real attraction – delectable dishes you won’t want to miss. Our guides have taken the gamble out of dining by handpicking the most Lip Smacking dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates. Why wait in a long line for a hit-and-miss buffet when you can cherry-pick the most tantalizing tastes from a variety of top-notch establishments instead?
At each stop, you’ll savor appetizers, entrées or desserts – comprising a complete meal and a fabulous feast. Best yet, you’ll still have plenty of time that evening to explore on your own–or even take in a dinner with your new found foodie friends. With unmatched expertise, our guides are happy to send you off with recommendations for the best late-night entertainment spots, glamorous cocktail lounges or any other insider tips to make the rest of your stay soar with excitement.
- Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Dress appropriately for the day’s weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- At this time, we only offer tours only in English. Please email us if you would like to make arrangements for your own interpreter to join the tour.