Las Vegas Indoor Skydiving
Ready to earn your wings? Experience the thrilling sensation of skydiving, without a parachute or airplane, as a 1,000 horsepower motor keeps you soaring through air in America’s original indoor skydiving facility. The propeller turns on and the air begins to flow. You’re floating, flying, free falling through the air with wind speeds up to 120 mph.
Times and Location:
Times: 10:00am to 7:00pm ( Classes start every 30 minutes)
Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
Departing: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas City, NV
- Arrive and sign in, also
- All flyers MUST attend a brief training class covering the basics of how to indoor skydive. Class topics include proper body position, flight technique, hand signals used in the wind tunnel, and safety procedures, also
- Have fun!
- Training by a professional instructor
- Lots of fun!
Need To Know
- Guests who DO NOT meet our suggested flight guidelines MAY NOT be able to generate enough lift to fly. Maximum Weight
Under 5′ 6”
5′ 6” – 6′
- If you have any previous neck, back, or shoulder injuries, then you are advised not to fly. The required body position and physical activity may aggravate prior injuries, also
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, medication, or alcohol will not be permitted to participate, or sign a waiver for a minor. Yes, this includes just 1 drink, also
- If you are pregnant, you are STRICTLY PROHIBITED from flying at Vegas Indoor Skydiving
Firstly, are you ready to earn your wings? Are you in search of new and exhilarating activities to enjoy in Las Vegas? If so, it is time for you to experience all of the thrilling sensations that skydiving has to offer.
Most noteably, you will not need a parachute or airplane. Our 1000 horsepower motor ensures your ability to continue soaring through the air at one of our nation’s original indoor skydiving facilities.
The air begins to flow once the propeller is turned on. You’ll be flying through the air, floating, and free falling, as you experience 120 MPH wind speeds.
Hence, there is no other Las Vegas destination that allows you to enjoy this type of experience. Do you share our love and affection for extreme sports? Indoor skydiving offers the adrenaline you crave and is the sort of Las Vegas activity that you will always remember.
Best Vacation Ever!
If you wish to try something truly epic on your Vegas vacation, this simulated skydive is a great way to test your limits. You’ll reach new heights on each attempt and also have multiple chances to send your heart racing.
With Vegas Indoor Skydiving, you’ll get to have all of the fun of skydiving, without having to leap out of a plane. The free fall is simulated, thanks to our padded wind tunnel.
Next, a brief safety video kicks off the experience and you’ll also receive a demonstration before being fitted into your helmet, gloves and jumpsuit.
Once you are inside of the padded wind tunnel, you will find a DC-3 propeller. This “fan” is responsible for generating the aforementioned wind speeds and is located beneath protective safety wire netting. As soon as the propeller is able to kick into full gear, you are going to be floating as high as 10 feet above the net.
Groups of five are taken inside by the guide and once inside, it is time to practice tuck and roll landings. Each member of the group receives three turns and each turn lasts for roughly a minute per round. In conclusion, no experience is required and your guide is also there to help you every step of the way. So come on down and grab a suit and get ready to fly!
We recommend athletic attire with tennis shoes and socks. You will be issued a full body jumpsuit prior to your flight. The flight suit is designed to be worn over your street clothes. All the necessary gear is included with your flight purchase. Grab your earplugs, goggles, and helmet and you’re ready to FLY!