For those that might be feeling a little bit of trepidation or perhaps you just want a taste of what the Extra 330 can do, the Operation Recon is a great way to test the water.
Times and Location
Flight Time: 7:00 am,9:00 am,11:00 am,1:00 pm 3:00pm and 5:00pm
Departing: Las Vegas
- 2 Hours Door to Door
- Complimentary Transportation
- Safety Brief
- Aileron Rolls
- Barrell Roll
- Hammerhead Stall
- Brief Low Level Flight
- Basic Aerobatics
- You Fly Departure
Need To Know
- There are no age limits.
- Weight Restrictions:
- Extra 330: Between 80 lbs (36 kg) & 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Waco (single passenger): No more than 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Waco (two passengers): Combined weight less than 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Extra 330: No taller then 6’6″ (201 cm)
- Waco: No taller than 6’6″ (201 cm)
At Sky Combat Ace, this introduction to flight is great for beginners, or those who aren’t sure they’re ready to fly with the big boys. You’ll get a safety briefing, go through takeoff, and do a few moves, like the barrel roll and hammerhead. Then, you’ll fly low over beautiful mountains before coming back down from the clouds. You’ll get a great feel for what Sky Combat Ace is all about, without the fighter aspect.
• Shoes and Socks Required. Warm jackets recommended in Winter.