These UTV Tours offer the adventurous a true off-road excursion through pristine desert terrain, presented in a lead-follow format. Our professional guides will treat your group to the excitement of traversing natural rock features, tight and twisty sand washes, rugged technical obstacles, and faster vintage two-track trails.
Times and Location
Duration: 1h30 – 5h30 depending on tour
Departing: Las Vegas
Destination: South Las Vegas, NV
Polaris RZR UTV Tour
Polaris RZR UTV Mojave Desert Tour
Desert Adveture Tour
- Enjoy a short ride to base camp.
- We guide, you drive. All of our programs are guided tours.
- Yes, we offer complementary transportation from and back to the Las Vegas Strip. There are designated pick up locations/times that correspond with scheduled tours. Transportation must be arranged/chosen at the time of tour reservation.
- Our vehicles are equipped with on board radio communication. All drivers must be able to hear and talk to the guide or support cars during the tour. We use PCI radio systems in our vehicles. If you have a helmet that will work with the PCI system, you are welcome to wear it.
Need To Know
- Drivers must be 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. Riders must be at least 14 years of age. Anyone under 18 years of age must have parental consent to participate as a driver or rider.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time to check in.
- You should dress according to the weather conditions. Keep in mind that the off-road vehicles do not have windshields so it will feel colder than the current temperature. Be aware that you will likely experience dust (and sometimes mud) on the tour so plan accordingly.
- Most noteworthy, lose-toed shoes (sneakers) are mandatory. Please no flip-flops, sandals or high heels.
- Participants will sign release/waivers upon arrival at the base camp.
- There are no height/weight restrictions.
First of all, this UTV tour offers the adventurous a true off-road excursion through pristine desert terrain, presented in a lead-follow format. Also, our professional guides will treat your group to the excitement of traversing natural rock features, tight and twisty sand washes, rugged technical obstacles, and faster vintage two-track trails.
Don’t have any off-road experience? So what? Our Polaris RZR XP1000 tour cars are very easy to drive with an automatic transmission and race inspired suspension to keep you comfortable. Furthermore, all our vehicles feature radio communication, so you are in constant contact with your guide and friends. Therefore, when you’re ready for an experience of a lifetime, finally get away from The Strip, and choose Zero1!
+ Additional Information
Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
All tours require a 72- hour cancellation notice. Tours cancelled within the 72 hours in NON-REFUNDABLE. There will be a $50 change per person for any canceled and a $150 charge per person for any canceled helicopter tour.
Tour No Shows:
Tour no shows are a 100% NON-REFUNDABLE and packages are NOT transferrable.