Fight Fans this tour is for you! This tour is your one and only chance to get a behind the scenes look of the fascinating world of MMA and Professional Boxing.
Times and Location
Departure time: 11am (Mon – Sat)
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Departure: Las Vegas Fight Shop at the Miracle Mile Shops inside Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino
Destination: Las Vegas Fight Shop
- Enjoy a short comfortable ride to the legendary MMA and Boxing gyms
- Visit the iconic Johnny Toccos Ringside Boxing Gym
- A stop at Cage Fighting
- As an added bonus we include a stop to Tough Prints
- You will end the tour at the very popular “Las Vegas Fight Shop”
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary from our expert tour guides
- Opportunity to take photos and video during the tour
- Chance to meet some of today’s top fighters
- Exclusive discount on swag
- Trivia Questions and prize give-a-ways
- Free Vegas Fight Tour t-shirt and VIP lanyard
- Water is provided at no charge
Need To Know
- We use 15-24 passenger shuttle vans for large groups. If your group is smaller we may use a SUV to transport the tour.
- You need to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure so we can leave on time.
- Children of all ages can take the tour. Any child 12 and under qualifies for the child price and any child 2 and under can go for free as long as they do not take up a seat.
On this tour you’ll visit iconic places such as the Johnny Toccos Ringside Boxing Gym (best known as the training site of Sonny Liston and Mike Tyson); you’ll stop at Cage Fighting Superstar Wanderlei Silvas “Wand Fight Team” too! Tour guides will explain all the history and fun facts about MMA! It’s great fun for experts and new fans alike! You’ll also stop at Tough Prints, a custom shop where MMA fighter gear is printed, and end the tour at the Las Vegas Fight Shop. Here, you can buy everything and anything your heart desires MMA!
- Food is not permitted however, bottled water will be provided on the tour.
- Tips are not included in the ticket price, if you feel a good service was provided, we ask you tip your guide.